Thursday, March 21, 2013

DoTERRA Balance Blend!

I had SUCH and amazing response with my Liquid Xanax post that I wanted to post this video. I love DoTERRA oils and products. And I will be doing a lot of posts about their products! But this is just a short little video about my fav fav fav oil! The oil that LITERALLY replaced my Xanax prescription!

Having trouble viewing this video? Click this Link!

Do you want to take a look at all the products that DoTERRA has to offer? Not a problem! Check out my DōTERRA Website!!

Like and Share the Passion Pill Facebook Page


  1. I really need to see what your blend is, but it won't load!

    1. Hey Kathleen! It is a blend sold by DoTERRA Called "Balance!" Its my favorite blend! Here is the link to the YouTube video if you want to copy and paste it to your browser!

      Let me know if it works!

  2. Love the video. Keep up the good work.