Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Thank you K-Mart.

Allow me to share with you a wonderfully humorous experience that I had today. I was out GSD'in (Gettin shiz done) which is my favorite thing to do. I'm all out and about writing things down and then checkin' those saaaaame things off that list! Feelin' like a boss. One of my errands was to find a little handy dandy mini calendar to track bills and whatnot. Cuz once again, is there anything better than checkin stuff off a list? I protest that there is not. Heres what that little sucker looks like:

Ahhhh yeah! Love it.


Anyways thats not the funny story. I went to K-Mart to get this planner. I don't go to K-Mart much. Maybe that is because my mother never once took me into one growing up. But I'm a big kid now and I go where I want! hahaha (honestly I kind of understand why she never took me there. But sometimes you can find a real gem!) (IM GETTING TO IT) 




Ok DRUMROLL PLEAAAAAAASE!!!!


YEAH ITS A LEOPARD ROBE!


Someones butt forgot to put more of that annoying newspaper ad mail in my mailbox telling me that K-mart has put all of its "Winter Apparel" on sale!!!! (but you better believe they don't forget to give me coups for a free oral sedation in the dentists office-- thanks a lot!) I'm a sucker for leopard. A real big sucker. Makes me feel and look realllllly fierce, don't you agree? Well then you dont even know what is about to hit you. I look down and I see the tag: 
Your dreamin kind of big K-mart if you think imma be crazy enough to pay 30 bucks for this silly robe. And then your also crazy to think I would pay $22.99, but $6.99? You got it. Thats a great deal. I love robes, I love leopard and I love sales. Now I had held up this robe many many times to check to see the length and blah blah and decide if I really wanted it. But only on my final time of holding this piece of art up to my body did I notice the hidden treasure........


^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^


Thats right, I have ballin Jungle Cat robe. And I freakin love it. $6.99 K-Mart? I would have paid AT LEAST $8.99. Am I the only one? Why are they trying to HIDE the selling point from me!?! I wrote my entire blog while rockin this robe. And YES that includes the leopard face hood. Honestly, it has made my day. All I could think of as I checked out was "ohhhh I'm gonna be bloggin about this."I hope the suspense didn't kill you too bad :) (and NO K-Mart is not paying me to advertise for them hahaha)



Hopefully this post has given you an idea of the ridiculous goofball I am. Stuff like this keeps my life silly and fun. And I love it. Until next time!

PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE MY PASSION PILL FACEBOOK PAGE

















5 comments:

  1. Maggie.... Enjoyed reading your blog!!

    Louise (Katherine's mother-in-law)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made my day! I have GOT to find a K-Mart in Massachusetts ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha!!!! You crack me up! Love the blog! love the robe !!!! The hood is the best part

    ReplyDelete