Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Whats that whole "Passion Pill" all about anyways?

If your STILL wondering what this whole site is about then I wanted to give you a bit more info! Its about whatever I want it to be.. haha :) I love a lot of 'stuff.' I consider myself lucky in that regard because the kind of 'stuff' I like is pretty awesome. In my humble opinion, its the best kind of 'stuff' a person could be interested in. (Again, thats just my opinion)

The stuff I refer to is life improvement. I aim to be a well put together human being. In every regard. Trust me, I know that is a big feat, but I have confidence in myself :-) I have studied so much in topics like essential oils, health, finances, marriage, self-help, motivation, inspiration and my favorite study which is the study of energy! Some of you may be aware of "The Secret" or the law of attraction. The book the secret is a good introduction to metaphysical studies if that is a totally out there concept to you! ( and if it is, thats ok! This blog will be covering a broad range of topics) What I can absolutely guarantee though, is that by reading the information I will be posting, you will start growing as a person. I certainly have. I will be doing SUPER FUN GIVEAWAYS of my most favorite things (Kinda like Oprah!... a girl can dream right?) Books and all kinds of goodies!

I love my life. I love being alive. But trust me when I tell you it wasn't always that way. In fact, most of my life didn't even slightly resemble a love. In fact, my life carried an awful lot of depression and insomnia and anxiety. My life was dependent on pills to get from point A to B. And I was surviving.. barely. I was certainly not thriving. But then I got this stroke of genius! I thought "Maggie, what if you were to dedicate time every day to discovering what you are passionate about? Like what juices you! What makes you tick!? Forget all these doctor prescribed pills!!! How about a PASSION PILL!!!!"... and here we are :) I make sure a day doesn't go by where I dont take my pill. Every day I get the blessing of putting something positive into my mind or watching something positive or reading something positive. Learning something new! Enhancing my life experience. These things fuel my fire!!! They get me pumped. And after feeling sedated most of my life, PUMPED is an awesome feeling!

But how many people can relate to the emotion of fear? My guess is that absolutely every single person reading this (and in the universe) can relate. FEAR or False Evidence Appearing Real, is what has kept me from following my dreams and stepping into my greatness. Fear of rejection or fear of some kind of hurt. But I'm facing those fears. And it feels good. HERE I AM! And im HAPPY to be here! And thank you for being here! This blog is my baby. And like any new mother, I have been so protective of my baby that I havent let anyone see her... or touch her.. or.. even know she exists! Haha. SO if you are one of those people going "where the H has this Maggie been? I didn't even know she existed!" Well, I guess thats on me. And know I'm working on it and trying to be better. I'm ready to stop hiding out and learning in secret :-)

What makes you tick? What creates a feeling of bliss in your life?



Do you want updates when I upload a new blog!? Then click/like/share this---->Passion Pill facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment