Monday, March 18, 2013

Lets Shake it Off!


Lets just shake it off shall we? What do I mean when I say shake it off? I mean shake off the stories, shake off the illusions that we have keeping us in the dark. My journey started almost 7 years ago. A journey where I became dedicated to figuring my life out. I guess if we are getting SUPER technical, then my journey started almost 24 years ago. I leave NO experience out of the total sum of who I am today.

But you know what I realized today? If I wait until I have had total success in every area of my life and I am a flawless example of how life should be lived, then THIS BLOG WILL NEVER GET WRITTEN!!!!!

I am in CONSTANT process.

So many hours of my day are dedicated to centering myself and learning more than I learned the day before. Mastering my mind and my emotions because I believe that is absolutely possible. I am NOT a victim of my circumstances. I am not MY STORIES. What do I mean by stories? I mean these powerful meanings that I give to my experiences. For example: I did not get the job I want- the story I give to this simple experience is "I am not good enough." If you really take the time, like I have, exploring your untouched inner world, you will discover what I have. We have unlimited stories unlimited meanings that we attach to our life experiences. But more importantly, we can CHANGE those meanings.  And our minds can't tell the difference.

I will be getting into these topics and MORE in many blog posts to come. But First off I want to warn you that what you will get with me is HONESTY. And that all started with my decision to be honest with myself. You are reading the writings of a girl who has tried and failed so much more than she has tried and succeeded. And I realized that if I couldn't be honest with me then I couldn't be honest with YOU. And I know that the people who have touched my life the most have been FEARLESS in their HONESTY. It made me feel like I wasn't alone. Like my failures had to be leading to something great JUST as their experiences had. I'm on a journey. And I love this journey. It is a journey of understanding and of finding true and lasting peace. But most important, it is a journey to love. UNCONDITIONAL love. Love for myself, and love for every other person alive.

Join me on this journey. A journey of spirituality, of life. Let me share my gifts and tools with you, and share yours with me. And do me a favor ok? Keep an open mind :-) Some of the stuff I share with you may be something that you aren't ready for or aren't interested in right now, and thats ok. My biggest gift is respecting wherever you are at in life at any given moment, I have a deep love for the people in my life who have shown me that same respect.
 And whatever you are going through right now, make a commitment with me that we will SHAKE IT OFF, together. You can do this. I have faith in you. And I have faith in me.

Yes, I know that this song is called "shake it out" but you say tomato I say "SHAKE IT OFF!"


Please like and share my PASSION PILL facebook page for updates on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment